Friday, May 13, 2011

Small Break.

I'm put my shop in vacation mode while I waited for all my official paper work to come in.  It's a little scary taking that step to become official because I didn't think it would be anything more than just a little side hobby.  Getting my sales tax permit and Assumed Name Certificate will make my etsy shop an official business and I've got to start actually keeping track of everything...as I probably should have anyways. ^_^''' I think I need a good (cheap) piece of software that will help me to keep track of my finances and such.

For now, I'm working on new pieces to have when I reopen my shop.  I have a couple of good ideas. Just little things to fill my shop out and add variety.  I'm really digging steam punk jewelry and am contemplating adding some rings to my shop.  I love, looooooove clocks and watches and it only makes sense to add some fun rings.  I wanna give it an awesome name about Found Artifacts of Something..but I haven't quite figured out what yet. :) I also am trying to brainstorm on ideas to make mine just a little bit different from all the amazing pieces out there.

I also assembled a necklace for a girlfriend that is going to recently have a baby. Thought it would be a sweet addition as well :)

I have made some animal stencils that I wanted to create Animal Pop art to sell in my shop too..with part of the proceeds going to Mercy for Animals. :) But we'll see.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to adding more to my shop and to making it an official side business. :)

-Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment